25.00 Excl. tax
The Spirit Almanac will infuse your life with more joy, gratitude, and a deeper connection to yourself and our Mother Earth.
This beautifully illustrated guide to the practice of self-care contains easily accessible rituals that you will want to call on again and again to feel more grounded, aligned with your purpose, and in touch with your innate sense of knowing. Mindbodygreen editors Emma Loewe and Lindsay Kellner invite you to practice and personalize dozens of routines incorporating science-backed techniques like breathwork, meditation, and aromatherapy, as well as more esoteric offerings like astrology, crystals, and tarot. Along the way, you will learn the fascinating histories of rituals and trace these ancient spiritual practices through the ages to their modern-day applications. Divided by the four seasons, this book features dozens of ideas for spirit- and soul-enriching rituals, including:
- Honoring the quiet of winter and the start of the year by setting new intentions with a seed planting ritual.
- Trying a breathwork ritual to release blocks and move forward come spring
- Celebrating summer with a forest bathing ritual to clear your mind or a crystal ritual for an open, receptive heart
- Winding down in fall with a self-soothing full-moon ceremony to reflect on the year
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: TarcherPerigee; First Edition edition (October 16, 2018)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
25.00 Excl. tax